Under the patronage of H.E Razan Khalifa Al Mubarak, Managing Director of the Environment Agency-Abu Dhabi (EAD) and Emirati Honorary President; and of Ms Sabine Sciortino First Counsellor at the Embassy of France in the UAE and Acting French Honorary President
The Women Empowerment Committee of the French Business Group aims to provide a platform for accomplished Emirati and French women to network, learn from and inspire each other, promoting the effective and influential role of women as business leaders, successful entrepreneurs, and vital partners in economic development.
Its mission focuses on:
- Develop women’s skills in leveraging their network
- Support and promote businesses and entrepreneurship opportunities through best practices exchanges on defined subjects
- Develop their skills through the creation of shared tools.
Through the following actions:
- Talk series / Conferences / Webinars with relevant speakers
- Development workshops for the advancement of their professional projects (i.e. Negotiations skills, Elevator Pitch, Networking skills)
- Mentoring Program
- Graduates Forum
- Internship opportunities in French companies
Click on the link below to read more about our mission & activities:
If you would like to know more about the Women Empowerment Committee, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be informed of future events, please use the form below.
A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS FOR THEIR SUPPORT