Egis is a major international group in the construction engineering and mobility services sectors whose unique global service range encompasses infrastructure consulting, engineering and operation. Through our capacity for innovation, we respond to climate and digital challenges by offering solutions and acknowledged know-how in the areas of transportation and mobility, sustainable city construction, buildings, water, the environment and energy.
A 75%-owned subsidiary of Caisse des Depots, with the remaining 25% held by partner executives and employees, Egis imagines a sustainable future, working for populations and social progress.
Euro 1.22 bn managed turnover in 2019
Members of the company
Stéphanie JAHN Consultant Middle East
Simon HOPE Head of Commercial & Strategy - DUSUP
Mehdi MEBAREK Deputy CEO
Cédric Marc General Manager
Fadi JABBOUR Chief of Country Managers - Chalhoub Group
Saber Belghith Managing Director
Jerome ESTIVAL Director - ALIERYS
Pierre DEVELAY Factorig Manager - Dolfines
Ahmed Khamis Ali Rashed AL JNEIBI Chairman - Stream International Holding