As part of the UAE-France Cultural Dialogue 2018, the French Business Group, the French Embassy and the Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi are pleased to invite you to an exceptional conference.
Under the patronage of the FBG-Women Empowerment Committee and in collaboration with the University Leadership Council, this exceptional panel will bring together men and women to debate gender balance and stereotypes in the UAE and abroad. This first edition will welcome several distinguished speakers:
- Shaikha Dr. Alia Humaid Al Qassimi, Social Development expert at Community Development Authority, Dubai, Obstetric & Gynecologist specialized in aesthetic gynecology at Algarhoud private hospital
- Mrs. Nicole Ameline, former French Minister for Gender Equality and Parity, several times Member of Parliament and former President of the UN CEDAW
- Mr. Ismail Abdulla, Chief Executive Officer of STRATA Manufacturing
- Mr. Mikail Houari, President Airbus Africa Middle East
- Mrs. Camilla Macapili Languille, Senior Vice President at Mubadala Investment Company
The panel will be moderated by Mr. Khalid Al Ameri.
The event will take place in english, at 5pm, at the Auditorium of the Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi. This is a free event, however in order to attend, please register before 22nd April 2018, through the link below.
For any question, you can contact us at email@example.com