VEOLIA MIDDLE EAST
VEOLIA MIDDLE EAST
Water / Waste / Energy Management
Providing water, waste and energy management solutions since 160 years.
Veolia group is the global leader in optimized resource management. With over 163 000 employees worldwide, the Group designs and provides water, waste and energy management solutions that contribute to the sustainable development of communities and industries. Through its three complementary business activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, preserve available resources, and to replenish them.
Veolia, in the Middle East, is the leading regional environmental management company with over 5,000 employees. We provide public authorities and industries with a range of water, energy and waste management services vital to human development and sustainable growth. In the Middle East, our clients and stakeholders benefit from the proximity of our experts due to the headquarters in Dubai and a presence all over the region.
• More than 5,000 employees
• A strong local network with 10 offices across the region
• 30 years of sustainable partnerships
• More than 6,000 references
Example of large scale environmental projects in the UAE:
• Water: ISTP2 Al Wathba (300,000 m3/d), ISTP2 Allahamah (130,000 m3/d), Palm Jumeirah STP (17,000 m3/d) and Ajman sewage treatment plant (75,000 m3/d).
• Waste: Waste services of the main industrial area of Abu Dhabi City. Called Lot N°5, this area includes 3 distinct areas: Mussafah industrial area, industrial City of Abu Dhabi (ICAD 1&2) and Mafraq industrial area.
• Energy: We provide “Design, Build, Operate and Project Finance” solutions for District Energy Systems worldwide. We manage 56 cooling plants (including traditional in-building and district energy) around the globe, with a total capacity of more than 500,000 refrigeration tons, in addition to 692 district heating networks totalizing more than 21 GW capacity and 8880 km of distribution piping. In the Middle East, we manage an installed capacity of 180,000 refrigeration tons with our flagship projects being in Abu Dhabi Saadiyat Island and Bahrain Bay.”
Membres de l'entreprise
Aperçu des Membres
Marc LAURENT VP-FMCG UAE & International Merchandise Coordination
Sultan AL-HAJJI Vice-President and Chief Strategy Officer Total EP UAE
Michel HAJJAR SVP, Business, Gas & Planning Total E&P UAE
Damien GUTTIEREZ Owner - Managing Director
Pierre CASSIMATIS Vice President-Retail International Development
Mohammed AL HURAIMEL AL SHAMSI Senior Vice President - Industry Unit of MUBADALA
Jean-Luc THOUVENEL GCC Regional Delegate
Aurelie SIBILLE Managing Director
Amaar AL-DHUBA'EI Commercial Manager