VEOLIA MIDDLE EAST
Water / Waste / Energy Management
Providing water, waste and energy management solutions since 160 years. Veolia group is the global leader in optimized resource management. With over 171 000 employees worldwide, the Group designs and provides water, waste and energy management solutions that contribute to the sustainable development of communities and industries. Through its three complementary business activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, preserve available resources, and to replenish them. Circular economy is at the heart of Veolia approach.
Veolia Middle East is developing innovative solutions for “smarter” and sustainable cities. We support them to fight against climate change, and to frame their circular economy approach, we help our customers meet the increasingly complex technological, environmental and social challenges they face. We provide public authorities and industries with a range of water, energy and waste management services vital to human development and sustainable growth. In the Middle East, our clients and stakeholders benefit from the proximity of our experts due to the headquarters in Dubai and a presence all over the region to improve operational excellence of their assets and reduce their environmental footprint.
- More than 4,000 employees
- A strong local network with 10 offices across the region
- 30 years of sustainable partnerships
- More than 6,000 references
Example of large scale environmental projects in the UAE:
- Water: ISTP2 Al Wathba (300,000 m3/d), ISTP2 Allahamah (130,000 m3/d), Palm Jumeirah STP (17,000 m3/d) and Ajman sewage treatment plant (75,000 m3/d).
- Waste: Waste services of the main industrial area of Abu Dhabi City. Management of Industrial waste and industrial on-site services.
- Energy: We provide –Design, Build, Operate and Project Finance” solutions for District Energy Systems worldwide. In the Middle East, we manage an installed capacity of 180,000 refrigeration tons with our flagship projects being in Abu Dhabi Saadiyat Island and Bahrain Bay.”
Membres de l'entreprise
Aperçu des Membres
Ahmed Khamis Ali Rashed AL JNEIBI Chairman - Stream International Holding
Philippe DIANI CEO - Deszent Design LLC
Dr. Fadi DAOU General Dentist
Dominik PERSONOWSKI General Manager - Air Liquide Emirats for Industrial Gases LLC
Jean-Luc THOUVENEL GCC Regional Delegate
William AVRILLON Regional Business Development Manager - EDF
Ibrahim GHOSN Director - Operations; Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, KSA
Laurent CLEMENT Managing Director & CEO EDF Middle East