Cegelec Abu Dhabi was established in 1978 and is continuously serving the UAE predominantly in the Oil & Gas sector, mostly in the fields of electrical and instrumentation. It became a subsidiary of VINCI Energies in 2010.
- EPC implementation of Power & Electrical Supply works
- EPCC Contractor in Process Control & Electrical Systems
- Integration of DCS, F&G, ESD System
- Integration of Telecom & SCADA Sytem
- Provision of fully-integrated Analyser Packages
- Ergonomics for Control Buildings and Control Rooms
- Provision of specialized Technical Assistance
- Precommissioning & Commissioning Services
- Training Services
- Operations & Maintenance Services.
Activities include from feasibility studies through FEED to EPCC contracts, electrical, automation, instrumentation & control systems and telecom.
Membres de l'entreprise
Aperçu des Membres
Mis en Avant
Saber Belghith Managing Director
Olivier THOMAS General Manager
Hussain AL NOWAIS Chairman
Ahmed SFAR Strategic Account Executive ADNOC
David DELALLEAU Project & Development Director
Bruno MORIOU Proposals Vice President
Ridha BELLAMINE Managing Director, MENA
Jean-Pierre GIRAUD Advisor
Sarah Julie FERRY Senior Sales Manager