Cegelec Abu Dhabi was established in 1978 and is continuously serving the UAE predominantly in the Oil & Gas sector, mostly in the fields of electrical and instrumentation. It became a subsidiary of VINCI Energies in 2010.
- EPC implementation of Power & Electrical Supply works
- EPCC Contractor in Process Control & Electrical Systems
- Integration of DCS, F&G, ESD System
- Integration of Telecom & SCADA Sytem
- Provision of fully-integrated Analyser Packages
- Ergonomics for Control Buildings and Control Rooms
- Provision of specialized Technical Assistance
- Precommissioning & Commissioning Services
- Training Services
- Operations & Maintenance Services.
Activities include from feasibility studies through FEED to EPCC contracts, electrical, automation, instrumentation & control systems and telecom.
Membres de l'entreprise
Aperçu des Membres
Jean-Baptiste LE GALL Business Managing Director
Bruno MORIOU Proposals Director, Abu Dhabi Operations Center
Anne LE GUENNEC CEO
Mohamed BAHDON Porfolio
Philippe THIRION Managing Director
Sébastien CHAUVIN CEO - Middle East
Christine RIZZATO-CORCODYLOS Business Development Manager
Dr. Abdul Hadi SHAHID Managing Partner
Julia BANNOUT Corporate Leasing Agent