Cegelec Abu Dhabi was established in 1978 and is continuously serving the UAE predominantly in the Oil & Gas sector, mostly in the fields of electrical and instrumentation. It became a subsidiary of VINCI Energies in 2010.
- EPC implementation of Power & Electrical Supply works
- EPCC Contractor in Process Control & Electrical Systems
- Integration of DCS, F&G, ESD System
- Integration of Telecom & SCADA Sytem
- Provision of fully-integrated Analyser Packages
- Ergonomics for Control Buildings and Control Rooms
- Provision of specialized Technical Assistance
- Precommissioning & Commissioning Services
- Training Services
- Operations & Maintenance Services.
Activities include from feasibility studies through FEED to EPCC contracts, electrical, automation, instrumentation & control systems and telecom.
Membres de l'entreprise
Aperçu des Membres
Dr. Abdul Hadi Shahid Managing Partner
Greg Heinricks General Manager
Amer Al Shaikh Ali Chief Executive Officer
Hatem NUSEIBEH President Total E&P United Arab Emirates and Group Representative in the UAE
Ahmad Dib Corporate Sales Manager Abu Dhabi & Al Ain
Adrien MORE Senior Auditor
Ahmed EL HKIM Director of Sales
Ahmed El Shehhi UAE General Manager Corporate Sales
Ghazi AWAD Managing Partner