The Chamber of Commerce and Industry France Japon (CCI France Japon) organizes, together with the French Embassy in Japan, for the third consecutive year, a major summit dedicated to the French-Japanese business community.
The French-Japanese Business Summit will be held on November 18 2020, from 10.30am to 7pm (Japan time), 5.30am to 2pm (UAE time) in Tokyo on the theme:
“Growth Opportunities in Africa : Towards New Business Partnerships”
Following the success of the 2018 and 2019 editions, with an average of 700 delegates and 35 speakers per edition, this summit will once again bring together exceptional guests who will give their insights in front of an audience of business and opinion leaders, journalists as well as officials.
This event will be presential and live broadcasted. During this day, plenary sessions and conferences designed to highlight Japanese French and and African collaboration and expertise.
• OPENING CEREMONY
• INTRODUCING AFRICA – Global Overview
• INVESTING IN AFRICA – Needs and Strategies
• EVOLVING NEW PERSPECTIVES AND APPROACHES FOR AFRICA
• FOCUS ON GEOGRAPHIES & MARKETS – Potential Areas of Growth and Cooperation
• ILLUSTRATIONS BY SUBSECTORS – Trends and opportunities
• TECHNOLOGIES AND INNOVATION – The Future is Now!
• ACCESS TO CARE IN AFRICA – leveraging international partnerships
• SDG OUTLOOK – while meeting rapide economic and population growth
• A MODERN AND INTEGRATED AFRICA – in need for JAPAN
• CONCLUDING REMARKS
Special Rate of 10000 yens (80 euros – 350aed) to participants joining on behalf of FBG Abu Dhabi – Please get in touch with us for more information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please get in touch with us for more information by emailing email@example.com