The Dubai World Expo will take place from 1 October 2021 to 31 March 2022 in Dubai, focusing on the theme of “Connecting Minds, Creating the Future”, with 3 sub-themes: sustainability, opportunity and mobility. Join us in this incredible adventure!
During this Expo, the France Pavilion will set out to give centre stage to all of France’s talents, ideas and assets, and highlight the nation’s innovations on the international stage. The France Pavilion gives rendez-vous to the visitors on 1 October 2021 to discover this incredible experience.
The highlight on France’s savoir-faire and excellence will also be amplified by the France Pavilion’s Ambassadors: Jessica Préalpato, French Pastry Chef at the Plaza Athénée, and Thomas Pesquet, French astronaut with the ESA. They fully embody its values of boldness, optimism and French art de vivre.
France will also position itself as an international driving force for implementing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and for building the post-health crisis world. France’s role in achieving the SDGs is also a responsible development objective and an economic growth objective, which will be crucial in this post-Covid recovery year.
The French Business Council Dubai & Northern Emirates, in collaboration with the French Business Group Abu Dhabi, is proud to launch a unique new service: LE Repertoire by FBC!
The digital platform has been designed to connect Members of the French Business Community with Expo 2020 Dubai stakeholders.
Our Members are now able to promote their services related to Expo 2020 Dubai directly on the FBC website.
Expo stakeholders and country Pavilions will easily find and select products and services provided by our business community to answer their needs during the inspiring six months of Expo.
LE Repertoire by FBC is also a fantastic visibility platform for your company and will provide real business development opportunities for your teams.
- LE Repertoire by FBC is a platform to connect FBC and FBG Members with Expo 2020 Dubai pavilions and stakeholders.
- Members publish their service online. Services will be seen by the entire business community, stakeholders and Pavilions of the Expo 2020 Dubai.
- It is mandatory that your service is related to Expo 2020 Dubai (e.g. catering, events production, staff…).
- LE Repertoire by FBC is not another online Directory.
- LE Repertoire by FBC is reserved and free of charge for FBC and FBG Members